This is a great position if you are excited about entering the AJAX/Web2.0 field and could be great for a new grad or intern position. You will be working directly with the development team and CTO to improve the quality and usability of our software. On a daily basis you will be implementing our AJAX components, designing samples and helping developers and customers troubleshoot technical issues. You will constantly be looking for ways to help developers implement our components faster and build better software. Being obsessed with usability and high quality software is definitely going to help. If you're excited about learning from leaders in high performance web software and AJAX user interface components this position is for you. If you want this position do something cool like blog about this position and why you may want it, and show off some cool web app you've built and that'll make our heads spin and come running to you!
- Developing samples and documentation for use by fellow developers.
- Working with QA and Development teams to troubleshoot bugs and glitches in AJAX components
- Improving the ease of implementing our components for our customers.
- Designing tests for functionality and usability testing
- Interacting with customers who seek solutions to their development problems. This requires active participation in forums and mailing lists, answering email queries, instant messenger and phone calls.
- Programming experience in C++, .NET, or Java/J2EE
- Experience with HTML
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting common problems associated with some of the following:
- operating systems (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
- scripting and web development
- character encodings
- databases (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- internationalization, server platforms (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WebSphere)
- Post secondary degree in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent software development experience
- Experience with the major server page technologies: JSP, PHP, ASP, CFM
- Ability to travel
How to Apply
- Email resume to [email protected] (*PDF, HTML, TXT Format Only* – We will not open MS Word documents)
- Use your email as a cover letter personality traits highlighting technical experience, problem solving skill and personality using real life examples (complete case studies and online samples are appreciated)
- Developers please download the EBA Grid and EBA Combo Box from http://developer.ebusiness-apps.com and provide your feedback on software components in your cover letter. A link to a live implementation of our components will earn you big points!
- Please include salary expectation in cover letter
â€¢Quote Job Title in the subject line of your email
â€¢No phone calls, mailed, printed or faxed resumes please