MicroWorks has been providing IT services in the Ottawa area for more than 20 years. We take a unique three-tiered approach to providing solutions to our clients: (1) understanding the business strategy, (2) implementing solutions to support information workers, and (3) creating a robust infrastructure. MicroWorks is very customer focused, and we are known for the integrity of our work.
MicroWorks is seeking an experienced professional to help us deliver business solutions using Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies. This will involve developing a solid understanding of the business need, designing a solution, working with IT resources to implement a solution, preparing supporting documentation, and possibly providing training. This will be either a part-time position or contracted on a project-by-project basis.
- Experience with documents and records management, metadata, and virtual libraries;
- Experience with SharePoint (Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal Server) architectural designs;
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills and the ability to quickly understand work flows and related issues;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Post-secondary education; MLIS would be a distinct asset.
- Training in project management would be an asset.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Work will be primarily in English; French would be an asset.
Please respond to by sending your resume and references to [email protected] or by fax at (613) 563-3448 stating work history, technological competencies, and any relevant education and certifications.