Corus Interactive, Radio group, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Information Architect (IA) and user experience subject matter expert. You'll translate business goals and user requirements into a set of blueprints to optimize the customer online experience of our brands. You'll demonstrate a professional demeanor, with strong interpersonal, problem solving, and project leadership skills.
- Assist in defining the goals, requirements, structure, navigation and functionality, of effective and engaging user experience
- Develop and update project documents including site map, content inventory checklist, user profiles, use case scenarios, prototypes, process flow diagrams, user experience guidelines and wireframe diagrams
- Apply key learning to improve marketing including: website architecture, search engine optimization, content, and hypertext strategies
- Design effective navigation systems
- Collaborate with design and technical teams to execute projects
- Facilitate usability sessions and focus groups including defining the methodology, writing the script, coordinating recruiting
- Analyze usability test results and author reports with recommendations
- A thorough, up to date knowledge of modern principles, theories and thinking in the fields of User Interface Design and Information Architecture
- Ability to think/communicate at the conceptual as well as the tactical level
- Strong understanding of digital marketing communications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent technical documentation, writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and excellent attention to details
- Experience with web development processes and life cycles
- Experience working with/designing for content management systems
- Strong understanding of the Internet and Web technologies
- Experienced with MS Word, MS Excel, VISIO and PowerPoint
- Experience in the Entertainment industry would be considered an asset
Candidates should have 3+ years practical, relevant industry experience and should be able to demonstrate expertise through examples of several significant UI design projects.
Please send your resume to:
GM, Corus Radio Interactive (â€œSpliceâ€)
Please write â€œInformation Architectâ€ in subject line.