This position is filled.
Want to work with an excellent team of web professionals?
At RKD we pride ourselves on our unique work environment. Relaxed, yet dedicated, we enjoy overachieving, and fostering successful relationships with our clients. We also believe that employee happiness is the key to this success. Interested in finding out more?
We are growing and hiring….
As of March 8, 2006
We are currently seeking an experienced Web Designer to join the RKD Web Studios team.
- Creating original and client-focused graphic design for web projects, ranging from complex interactive data-driven applications to the smaller front-end focused site.
- Designing intuitive and attractive User interfaces that are compliant with W3C levels and reflects 100% ease-of-use
- Building a website shell based on your original designs that display successfully in all browser types/resolutions and minimum W3C Priority Level
- Using CSS to construct 90% or more of your website structure
- Suggest innovative and compliant ways to display text-based pages and dynamic content.
- Perform existing site maintenance (design) when required.
Your Resume and Experience include
- Post secondary education in graphic design, usability design or 3-5 years work/studio experience where web design has been the emphasis.
- Familiarity with data-driven websites, and the various levels of design required within.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical skills, and high attention to detail is necessary.
- The ability to demonstrate past accomplishments through an online portfolio.
- Multimedia experience, including Flash, and awareness of latest industry technologies including blog, RSS, podcasting, webinars etc would be a nice asset.
Wage will commensurate with experience.
Please EMAIL your online portfolio and resume to: [email protected]
No phonecalls please. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.