Klick is a dynamic company specializing in e-Learning, Application Development, Healthcare Communications and Interactive Products. We have been providing winning solutions to clients for more than seven years.
We take great pride in the work that we do and the talented team who works with us. The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it: work with us on challenging projects for clients like Pfizer, Merck, AstraZeneca, MedNet, Schering, GlaxoSmithKline, The Ministry of Tourism and many others.
The Web Developer will be responsible for the implementation of all aspects of the presentation layer, following company defined processes and methods. This includes encoding content, execution of the graphical design and extensive client-side interactivity.
- Present challenging graphical designs using modern browsers.
- Handle multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Communicate results and manage workflow in a busy production environment.
- Take part in the planning and implementation of new client-side libraries and standards.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Talent for cutting images for easy implementation, using a graphical design program (ie: Photoshop, ImageReady, etc.)
- Good conceptual understanding of the client-server model.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture.
- A talent for creating webpages.
- Experience with MVC architecture.
- Experience with SCORM.
- Graphical design abilities.
Compensation, Location and Working Hours
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Full-time job on-site, 9am-5pm, centrally located in downtown Toronto.
Please include a portfolio with your application if you have one.