Fjord Interactive develops online solutions for our clients. Working closely with Fjord Strategists at the outset of projects, Project Managers are responsible for the managing the successful development and rollout of these solutions. Project Managers work with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions on delivered on time, on budget and within the defined scope.
- Work with a Fjord Strategist to understand a client?s business objectives and specific needs.
- Work with a Fjord Strategist to define and document the project scope and deliverables and then manage the scope of the project.
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project schedules.
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, including POs and invoices.
- Plan and acquire the appropriate resources to meet project needs and then managing the scheduling of resources.
- Coordinate the process of content gathering and organization.
- Monitor the production process & task prioritization for resources (includes budget management).
- Manage team performance and dynamics.
- Manage external resources and suppliers.
- Communicate project progress with clients and internal teams.
- Anticipate and resolve internal and client project issues, communicate the implications to the entire team.
- Coordinate with Convergent team on strategy, assets, timing.
- Work with Finance department to manage project dockets and client billing. Approve payment of external invoices, ensure appropriate hours are logged, reconcile budgets and supervise client billing.
- Leverage project knowledge and client relationships to assist in revenue growth within the account.
- Administer Project close-out ? including post-mortem analysis.
- Provide support for the accurate completion of new business proposals.
- Assist in the ongoing development and management of the Project Management department and organization as required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate large multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Ability to effectively balance a client?s needs and priorities with Fjord’s needs and priorities; ability to structure a solid and convincing argument to guide client decisions.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar role in a web development firm, IT consulting firm, strategy consulting firm, or agency environment; or equivalent transferable client-side experience.
- Ability to react quickly and calmly to unexpected events; decisive decision maker.
- Demonstrated organizational abilities and ability to pay attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Service-oriented client approach with the ability to foster long-term client relationships..
- Strong project management skills and experience, including:
- Budget/schedule development and management/oversight
- Resource management
- Risk identification and management
- Leadership, teambuilding, and team management
- Experience managing people, tasks, and clients
- Negotiation and mediation
- Experience with process definition and improvement.
- PMI certification a plus
- Post-secondary education in business or technical field
Required Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Basic HTML
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- MS Project
- Web/software development process
Please apply via www.cossette.com