The Kenna Group is a full service Customer Management Agency that provides end-to-end solutions for optimizing its clients’ customer relationships. Using problem-solving skills and technology, Kenna helps clients develop an integrated, measurable and profitable approach to relationship management.
The Senior Art Director, in collaboration with the Creative Director, conceptualizes and develops creative ideas and oversees the design and visual look of the final product. They will present creative concepts internally, contribute to internal brainstorm sessions and present externally at creative client briefings. They will generate and execute creative solutions for clients while ensuring creative cohesiveness of the product from concept to production.
- Develop strategic visual solutions that deliver on communication objectives and the brand in partnership with a copywriter
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work within budget parameters
- Attend all internal creative meetings and presentations
- Present work to internal and external clients with effect and passion
- Work with Creative Director to develop and design layouts and creative boards for clients
- Prepare art direction style guide and propping lists for Producers and style out meeting
- Must review first and final colour Proofs falling between weeks 6 and 3
- Participate with creative briefs and brainstorms
- Oversee the graphic design team including design production, promotion and advertising production
- Accountable for managing the timelines as well as ensuring the effective prioritization of all projects under your care.
- Leading in-house designers and freelancers as well as directing outside support services
- Provide art direction and execution of Graphic support
- Communicate all progress and/or concerns to the team in a timely and efficient manner as it relates to any work under your care
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies within your area of expertise
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education. Education in Graphic Design preferred
- 8 – 10 years experience in the industry specifically in digital and/or graphic design
- Proficient with MS Office and design products: Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lettershop and web media programs
- Able to present ideas/creative to clients
- Able to produce creative ideas appropriate for the marketing channel and project
- Strong time management skills to manage multiple projects within a deadline oriented environment
Anyone interested to send a copy of their resume to Wendy Smith at [email protected]