CAA South Central Ontario is looking for a Web & Multimedia Designer to join our growing eBusiness team.
What will you gain from your career experience at CAA SCO? Sure we’ve got great compensation, benefits and culture, but more importantly, you’ll thrive with the exposure to our multiple business lines including Travel, Insurance, Member Services and Member Advocacy!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build new web pages and make web page adjustments according to CAA brand standards and specifications supplied by the Business Unit and the Online Marketing Lead
- Work within scope of web site and brand standards (CSS, CAA standards) to ensure all pages on our site comply and site structure is maintained
- Ensure our web site is compatible across main browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera)
- Create reusable web site templates
- Build on-line web forms for email distribution or database input
- Design creative microsites for contests, may involve use of Flash, video, banners, etc.
- Design web images for web pages, banner ads, x-sell/up-sell icons, etc.
- Create and deploy CAA’s 2 monthly eNewsletters
- Ideally you’ll be up to date with web industry tools, best practices, new technologies, techniques and methodologies and will participate in continual review of our web solutions and processes to improve results for the team, business units and CAA overall.
Your Education & Skills
- University degree or college degree in computer science preferred
- Able to use current web standards, best practices and optimal coding practices
- Familiar with source code version control systems, QA testing processes
- Excellent design skills: typography, web page layout, colour, user interface (UI), navigation
- Able to design for cross-platform/cross-browser compatibility
- Experience designing for a corporate web site using brand standards.
To apply or learn more about CAA, visit our site http://www.caasco.com/ or apply directly to [email protected]
Please ensure to include urls with samples of your work.