enior .NET Developer
Dayforce, the innovator in Workforce Performance Management, enables organizations to integrate corporate performance objectives into the planning, scheduling, and management of their workforce for optimal performance and profitability. Dayforce’s enterprise solutions are delivered on-demand and with latest generation technologies resulting in faster deployments, lower costs, a superior user experience, and a return on investment that is delivered more quickly and more sustainably.
About the Position
Reporting to the Development Manager responsible for Scheduling, the Senior .NET Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new development projects, and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services. They will collaborate with Technical Product Managers, Developers, Technical Writing and Quality Assurance throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and technically solid.
- Analyze, design, prototype, develop , test and support – complete software lifecycle in your hands
- Work with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality
- Create and enhance a scalable enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functions are added
- Extensive experience in enterprise software development
- .NET Framework 2.0 – 3.5
- .NET Web development, including WCF
- SQL experience; T-SQL desired
- WPF, Silverlight, Flash/Flex highly desired
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Workforce management domain experience a significant plus
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Dayforce. Only those candidates that have been successfully selected to proceed to the first round of interviews will be contacted.