Target Vacations is seeking a one-man (or woman!) web team. Our award-winning company is expanding and it’s time to bring our website in- house so we can react more quickly and have greater control. We are looking for an entrepreneurial travel fanatic who can lead our web efforts, including overseeing any contractors or future team members as we continue to grow.
- Proven visual design ability with portfolio link (applications without a link to an online portfolio will be rejected)
- Excellent XHTML/CSS skills, including thorough knowledge of cross-browser/platform issues, semantically-correct code, validation, and accessibility concerns
- SEO expertise, including knowledge of the latest techniques, and an awareness of marketing vs. technical issues
- Proven flair for user experience and information architecture design and an understanding that website beauty is much more than skin deep
- Some ability to produce Adobe Flash pieces (though nothing overly complicated will be done in-house)
- 3+ years of experience a designer/developer
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume in confidence
to careers [at] targetvacations [dot] ca. We thank everyone for their
interest. Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.