Brightspark 3.0 Inc is focused on building, launching and operating revenue generating Internet businesses. We’re in search of a Senior Marketing Manager with solid, proven software and Internet marketing experience.
- Minimum of 10 years experience working within the software development and Internet/Web 2.0 sector, with a clear understanding of the Marketing related processes in taking multiple projects to market in a development environment.
- Proven Product Marketing experience with an understanding of what it takes to translate product marketing into projects, and ability to manage the end-to-end product management life cycle across a number of projects.
- Solid experience in having strategized and driven the PR, Product Marketing and Marketing Communications process and the relative components that goes along with each.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in managing people both internally, as well as external vendors and contractors.
- A guru in having past ‘Marketing’ experience preferably within an Internet/Software Development company, with an understanding of the development product life cycles, plus proven experience in a startup environment.
- You have a passion for the technology world and flourish by living immersed within the world of technology. Knowledge and experience with social networking, search optimization and Web 2.0 are additional key components for this role.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial approach. You need to be very well organized and function comfortably under pressure in a fast-changing environment.
This role requires a personality that is able to equally balance their ability to address and support the needs of the product definition, development, sales and web implementation teams.
A team player who knows how to get the best out of everyone, can work cooperatively with others, with a complete passion and ability to function well according to the varied requirements and constant-changing environment. You know to function well in a start-up environment
If you are interested in working with this very experienced team in a dynamic environment, please send your resume to [email protected] and refer to Job #: 114.