Mid-town Toronto, ON
Develop new – and maintain current – partnerships with restaurants using a client-focused approach.
Interested in working for a startup technology company with lots of energy and excitement? BeSocial.com is looking for the brightest and most talented candidates to join our team. We’re a small company based in Toronto with a great opportunity for anyone who joins to make a big impact.
At BeSocial, we value efficiency, working smart, and exceeding the status quo. We place great emphasis on maintaining a transparent and autonomous environment where everyone’s opinion is respected and where people’s contributions are acknowledged and rewarded. BeSocial is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we’re not influenced by race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or any other factor irrelevant to doing a great job.
If you feel you’re up to the task, we’d love to meet you. If this is not a fit for you, please feel free to forward this message along to others who may be interested in learning about this opportunity.
The ideal profile
You’re a confident, disciplined, self-motivated hunter AND farmer (if you think that means shooting moose and harvesting corn, don’t read any further) who’s hungry for a challenge and loves to win. As a consultative salesperson, you view selling as an opportunity to create value for clients by discovering their needs before offering a solution. Your independence is more important than your interdependence; you’d rather be out meeting new people every day instead of hanging out by the water cooler (you don’t have a choice… we don’t have a water cooler).
- Manage sales pipeline and territory, as well as organize travel schedule, meetings, and sales calls.
- Meet with potential clients to identify and discuss their needs/requirements.
- Conduct focused demonstrations/presentations.
- Present proposals based on client needs.
- Achieve sales goals and revenue targets within a set time frame.
- Maintain positive client relationships.
- 2+ years sales experience with a proven record of success and distinction.
- Must be ambitious, hard working, and well organized.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Strong communicator with excellent problem solving, relationship building, and objection handling skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge; proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce.com.
- Know how to work and create a territory.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
Assets (not required)
- Experience in online media/marketing/advertising or the hospitality industry.
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
- Business degree, diploma or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of local Toronto (and GTA) restaurants.
- You love food and dining out, otherwise known as a Foodie.
Full-time (40+ hrs/week). This is a long-term career position with opportunities for growth.
Headquartered at Yonge and St. Clair, you’ll have access to protected territory in Toronto and may be required to travel to surrounding areas within the GTA.
Compensation & Benefits
- Full commission + bonuses. High performance is rewarded.
- Comprehensive health and dental.
- New laptop provided.
- Training program.
- Career advancement opportunities, including Sales Management.
- Award/recognition program.
Join Us…Apply Today!
Want to join us? Please send your resume and a cover letter with the subject "Your Name – Business Development – via BeSocial.com" to [email protected]. All communication and correspondence is held in the strictest confidence to ensure that you can connect and learn more without exposure.
Only those candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted