Delvinia Interactive Inc. is seeking an energetic and motivated FREELANCE USER EXPERIENCE ARCHITECT to take on a role in our Strategy and Experience Design team. Work would be awarded on a project-by-project basis and begin immediately with the future possibility of full-time employment.
Delvinia Interactive is a leading digital agency, developing, planning and executing high-impact interactive marketing and research solutions. We are dedicated to helping our clients acquire, retain and better understand their customers through the use of digital channels.
Delvinia is located in downtown Toronto.
This individual will proactively manage client projects and administrative tasks, will have a customer service mind-set and can ensure that customer concerns are handled in a timely and professional manner. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and facilitating customer insight activities to understand user needs, goals and tasks
- Developing customer profiles, personas, scenarios and use cases
- Planning, co-ordinating, and executing formal and informal usability evaluations
- Establishing business requirements and design priorities:
- Analyzing existing web interfaces for usability and user experience issues
- Recommending improvements to content, features and functionality
- Developing wireframes, prototypes and writing interface design specifications
- Providing input to project quotes or proposals
- Participating in team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- A solid history of supporting experience with strong references
- Solid visual design and interaction design skills
- Experience working directly with clients in an agency or consultative setting
- Ability to analyze client challenges and develop creative solutions
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written as well as diagrammatic forms
- Expert knowledge in programs including (but not limited to); MS Office, Visio and Internet browsers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented and a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information with ability to see the big picture
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Creative thinker
- Positive attitude with a genuine desire to further the business objectives of Delvinia’s clients
- Able to work flexible hours when requested
- Desire to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience architecting and documentation Flash applications
- 2 to 4 years experience executing customer-centered web solutions
- University or college education in a related field
Based upon experience
Please e-mail your resume to: [email protected] and reference INFORMATIONARCHITECT in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest, but only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
Definite Assets and Differentiators