Delvinia Interactive is seeking a full time PROJECT MANAGER to take on a role in our production team. Their primary responsibility would be to project manage interactive client projects.
Delvinia Interactive is a leading digital agency, developing, planning and executing high-impact interactive marketing and research solutions. We are dedicated to helping our clients acquire, retain and better understand their customers through the use of digital channels. Insight is what drives our ideas and we believe that the best interactive solutions stem from the deepest understanding of each client’s business and customers. It is our flexible, individualized approach that distinguishes us from our competition. We tailor our solutions to meet each client’s specific business challenges, leveraging one key capability, or blending the best of each.
1. Manage Projects
- Develop estimates for all Interactive work within a given project
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team and to third-party vendors
- Develop detailed project plans for all Interactive work within a given project
- Create and maintain a project schedule, which defines dates, milestones, duration and associated resource requirements
- Track and manage project scope and budgets
- Manage client, third-party vendors and freelancers as related to project deliverables
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Collaborate with Account Management team to manage client expectations and communications flow
2. Ensure Operational Efficiencies
- Work with Production Manager and other key team members to the following processes and procedures:
- Estimating and Planning
- Docket Management
- Quality Assurance
- Scope Management
- Project Management
- Reconcile weekly timesheets of all projects and monitor actual vs. estimated time spent on all projects for maximum accuracy and recovery of hours. Incorporate learnings into future quote development.
The candidate should demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience in the interactive industry.
- A creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to multi-task and process information expeditiously.
- Highly developed organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to completion.
- Assertive and proactive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player – what’s best for the team is always the intention.
- Strong computer and software skills
- Ability to cultivate long term client relationships and meeting client expectations and satisfaction
- Detail oriented and a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information with ability to see the big picture
- Creative thinker
- Team player
- Positive attitude with a genuine desire to further the business objectives of Delvinia’s clients
- Able to work flexible hours when requested
- Desire to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Required
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Based upon experience
Please e-mail your resume to: [email protected] and reference PROJECT MANAGER in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest, but only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.