I came across an interesting ad campaign from Philips while reading the latest issues of Business 2.0 . The quotes talk about so much of the experience economy. It reminded me of the qualities and properties of the tools I love – their simplicity, their focus on task, the quality of experience.
- "Simplicity is know when less is too little and more is too much." – John Maeda
- "Simplicity is the basis of good design. Style is not about complication and excess, but about being designed around the individual." – Sara Berman
- "Simplicity involves two major processes: eliminating redundant elements and integrating things to make them flow." – Ken Okuyama
- "Simplicity requires focusing on similarities between entities, not the differences." – Gary Chang
- "Simplicity makes products of the best quality displaying essential elements, but without additional ornamentation or clutter." – Peggy Fritzsche