Frank Lloyd Wright:
An architect’s most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
This is a fun book that shows that power of paper.
- Paper Prototyping by Carolyn Snyder
- Paper Protyping: The Fast and Easy Way to Design and Refine User Interfaces by Carolyn Snyder
- Book Review:Paper Prototyping by Jakob Nielsen
- Book Review: Paper Prototyping by SAP Design Guild
- IBM DevWorks: Paper Prototyping by Carolyn Snyder
- DENIM by James Landay and folks at Berkeley, this is a great tool for electronic sketching(I just hate using it with a mouse, time to get a new Wacom tablet)