I am starting to have to write a requirements specification. I wanted to make sure that I conveyed the purpose, the users, the functions and the interaction/behaviour. Here are a set of articles that I am going to review before writing my next product specification.
- Designing for Multiple Personalities by Jared Spool
- Defining Features through Prototyping by Laura S. Quinn
- Bringing your personas to Life in Real Life by Elan Freydenson
- Making your Design Real: The Form & Behavior Specification by Ryan Olshavsky
- Turning requirements into product definition by Jonathan Korman
- Bridging the gap with requirements definition by Ryan Olshavsky