I was at Morgan Kaufmann’s web site and I came across another set of usability, interface design, information design, user-centered design, human factors, HCI, whatever we’re called these days books. Thought I would add them.
Additions to the List
- Paper Prototyping: Fast and Simple Techniques for Desinging and Refining the User Interface by Carolyn Snyder, 2003
- Observing the User Experience: A Practioner’s Guide for User Research by Mike Kuniavsky, 2003
- HCI Models, Theories and Frameworks: Toward a Multidisciplinary Science by John Carroll, 2003
- The Craft of Information Visualization: Readings and Reflections by Benjamin Bederson and Ben Shneiderman, 2003
- Making the Web Work: Designing Effective Web Applications by Bob Baxley, 2002
- Train of Thoughts: Designing the Effective Web Experience by John Lenker, 2002