MobileMonday Toronto is hosting their next meeting on Monday, March 10, 2008. Unfortunately, I will be in Austin for SxSWi. Looks like a great event that would have provided a lot of value for me when I was building Nakama with Sutha.
Joining us on the Venture Capital Panel:
- Ted Anderson, Managing General Partner, Ventures West
- Steven Bloom, CFO BrightSpark
- Marc Faucher, Principal, Summerhill Venture Partners (formerly BCE Capital)
- Martin Doane, Founding Partner, Ubequity Capital Partners
- Peter Evans, Managing Partner, Riverdale Partners
Interested parties (individuals or companies) must submit a 1 page summary of the business or concept. A total of 4 companies will be selected to present at the event.
The deadline for submissions is Friday February 29th, 5pm.
Submissions (Word or PDF, please) must be emailed to [email protected]. The 1 page summary must include:
- description of the service
- problem or need the application/service/product solves in market
- size of the target market
- intellectual property
- business model
- customers, partners, relationships to date
Submissions will be qualified based on the following criteria:
- uniqueness or intellectual property
- management team
- competitive advantage
- size of market opportunity