- Yahoo! Design Week is an expanded version of the regular Design Expo. In our role of helping further develop the Yahoo! design community, Yahoo! is sponsoring a series of exciting talks, discussions, and workshops around the theme of Design + Build.
- Blueprint is a CSS framework, which aims to cut down on your CSS development time. It gives you a solid CSS foundation to build your project on top of, with an easy-to-use grid, sensible typography, and even a stylesheet for printing.
- Nokia Trends Lab is a physical and virtual hub of mobility experiences.
- Jan Chipchase Insight and Innovation: Design Research
presentation from Nokia Connection 2007
- ParticleTree’s Web Autopsy looking at a Rails app, a .Net app, a Java app and a PHP app. Not scientific but an interesting comparison.
- Beautiful Code’s Andy Oram looks at the benefits of free software with the benefits of commercialization
- Motorola’s Connecting Through Technology, Not With It is about designing for sociability means thinking about how people experience each other through the technological medium, not just thinking about how they experience the technology. The emphasis is on the human-to-human relationship, not the human-to-technology relationship.
- Design is changing in a myriad of ways
- Alex Osterwalder’s SlideShare presentations on business innovation