Trapeze (www.trapeze.com), a leading interactive marketing agency is seeking a talented Usability Specialist to help contribute to the design and development of projects for clients such as: Bonefish Grill, CBS Television, Cineplex, Disney, Jaguar, LandRover, Mattel, MTV, Paramount, Pizza Hut and others.
As a Usability Specialist with Trapeze, you’ll be accountable for:
- Participating in project kickoff meetings, ideation sessions, design reviews
- Conducting comprehensive usability site reviews
- Researching, analyze and help define user needs and design approaches
- Formulating UX concepts based on client documentation, business
objectives/requirements, and best practices
- Documenting functional aspects, behaviours and experiences with the following
- mental models
- user contextual maps
- information maps
- information architecture diagrams
- wireframes and functional prototypes
- Understanding of information design, metadata and user centered design
principles and methods
- Proficient in choice of IA, prototyping, and diagramming application (Visio, Axure, Omnigraffle, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effectively communicate designs and concepts visually and verbally
- Familiar with industry trends in usability
- Organized and ability to prioritize
Nice to Have
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Experience with:
- facilitating usability testing, focus groups, customer interviews, card sorting
- survey design and implementation
- developing research-based personas
- data and statistical analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under tight timelines for demanding clients.
- A good team player, with effective people management skills.
- Ability to effectively solicit input from other skilled team members before deciding upon the best approach.
- Understanding the big picture with a sense of empathy for the end user
- Competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive health benefits plan (medical, dental, life insurance and disability)
- Excellent working conditions
- Career advancement opportunities
Email your current resume to email@example.com with the words “Usability Specialist” in the subject line. No calls, drop-ins or faxes, please.