Dayforce, the innovator in Workforce Performance Management, enables organizations to integrate corporate performance objectives into the planning, scheduling, and management of their workforce for optimal performance and profitability. Dayforce’s enterprise solutions are delivered on-demand and with latest generation technologies resulting in faster deployments, lower costs, a superior user experience, and a return on investment that is delivered more quickly and more sustainably.
About the Position
Reporting to the Development Manager responsible for user experience, the Senior UI Designer is responsible for designing the user interface for new development projects. The Senior UI Designer will collaborate with Technical Product Managers, Developers, and Quality Assurance throughout the development process to ensure a consistent and intuitive user experience across the entire application.
- Document user interface requirements
- Conceive, storyboard, design, prototype, and build consistent and compelling user experiences and user interfaces
- Work with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to validate and refine those user experiences and user interfaces
- Contribute to internal UI standards and best practices
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience in UI and graphic design
- 6 – 12 months of experience working with Microsoft Silverlight and C#
- 6 – 12 months of experience working with Microsoft Expression Blend
- SQL experience
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Workforce management domain experience a significant plus
Candidates will be asked to present a printed copy of their portfolio for review.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Dayforce. Only those candidates that have been successfully selected to proceed to the first round of interviews will be contacted.