Savvica is a young, energetic start-up located in downtown Toronto. We run the social learning network LearnHub.com. We have a mandate to change the way people teach and learn online.
We are looking for a dynamic and customer-oriented individual to prospect, close and foster strategic accounts within the higher education international student recruitment industry. You will work with decision makers across North America to explain how LearnHub can assist in their student recruitment activities and sign them up for our services.
This job is perfect for you because:
- You enjoy working with people and have excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- You are comfortable making cold calls and prospecting for new clients through email, at conferences and in other creative ways
- You are a relationship builder and can engender trust quickly and with ease
- You love technology and education and are a life long learner
- You are goal driven, enjoy working independently, and need little management
- You are a highly focused and energetic individual able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a "client is king" attitude
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and building our client base by meeting your sales targets
- Arranging meetings and presenting to clients and prospects
- Supporting and creating awareness of the LearnHub brand
- Attending conferences and networking
- Tracking prospects and accounts in Salesforce (CRM)
- Assisting in determining marketing and sales strategy, including the preparation of marketing material
- Education: Undergraduate degree (any specialization), Masters degree a plus
- Experience: Minimum 3 years sales experience and/or experience within the international student recruitment industry
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in a start-up business a plus
We offer a casual, fun and respectful work environment, competitive compensation, and an opportunity to be part of something meaningful. Our office is located in the hip Queen & Spadina neighborhood.
This position reports to the Vice-President, Business Development
If this sounds interesting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.