You are a beacon of digital thought leadership and inspiration. You are quick to grasp our client’s core business strategy and uncover smart ways, through traditional and emerging digital channels, of communicating that strategy. You love challenging clients and internal teams as often as it takes until they all enthusiastically embrace and understand the digital landscape. You can keep a smile on your face as you manage multiple projects across a wide range of budgets. You stay on top of all aspects of the production cycle, keeping everything on time and on budget while making sure everyone involved remains inspired (and happy).
It’s a bonus if you have had experience utilizing social platforms (blogs, chat rooms, forums, social networks) as brand communication tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- manage and grow key client relationships
- Manage the ideation, production and execution of all interactive projects.
- Assist the CD with day to day scheduling requirements. Occasionally attend client and internal meetings on behalf of the CD
- Have direct contact with the client when necessary.
- Provide coordination and administrative support through detailed documentation such as project planning, status reports, etc.
- Work with the Creative Director and external partners to identify resourcing needs on all projects
- Ownership of all project workback schedules. Clearly identifying all client/internal deliverables, reviews and approvals and most importantly the impact of all client/internal change requests while adjusting schedules accordingly.
- Maintain ongoing communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
We’d love to see some live links of projects you have worked on. Please send those along with your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ipm’ in the subject line.