Trapeze Media (www.trapeze.com) is seeking a talented hands-on individual to join our team as a Web Developer.
What we do
Trapeze is a full service interactive marketing agency.
As a member of the Web Development (UI) team, you will create sophisticated Content Management Platforms and web applications for prominent high traffic websites. You will work on a range of challenging projects with clients such as CBS, Reebok, Canadian Tire, Disney, Pizza Hut, MTV, Cineplex and Globe & Mail. You will be involved in all stages of development of the project, including ideation, technical specifications and prototypes, application architecture and data models, testing, coding, releases management and deployment.
What we use
- Flash (ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0)
- XML and JSON
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ubuntu Linux and OS X
- Python, Django and PHP
- subversion and git
We want to hear from you if…
- you build accessible, standard compliant friendly websites
- you are a creative thinker, committed to scalability, extensibility and reusability of your code
- you are passionate about the web and you have the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- you have experience with cross-browsers coding
- you have some experience working with server-side code. Python and PHP are
Email your current resume to email@example.com with the words “Web Developer” in the subject line. No calls, drop-ins or faxes, please.
Located in Markham, we are an established interactive design and communications firm specializing in corporate communications, interactive marketing campaigns, and developing new tools and information management systems for the digital world. Our expertise includes award-winning web, Flash and on line game design, creative content development, copywriting, CD ROM and DVD media presentations, web application development, software design and streaming media solutions.
Great ideas come from talented people working in a fantastic environment. Our team consists of adept and enthusiastic professionals including creative Designers, Programmers and Strategists working in an environment that fosters and encourages creativity at it is fullest. In this environment the importance of expertise, passion and experience remains constant. We have worked hard to create this environment. we are proud of that.
We are seeking a full time developer to join our team. Experience is an asset but if you have the skills and recently finished from school we would still like to hear from you.
Main responsibilities include Flash programming and production.
- Your strong organizational and time management Skills enable you to manage a varied array of time sensitive projects.
- You have solid communication skills and are fluent in English as you will be required to communicate with clients directly on occasion
- You are experienced in Action Script 2 and or 3 + OOP programming.
- Previous online Flash game development considered an asset.
- You have strong creative toolset knowledge (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
3D, PHP knowledge is considered a definite plus, but not a requirement
- Compensation commensurate with experience and ability.
Please send a resume, including Salary Expectations and your portfolio and or sites and projects you have worked on, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Send resumes to: george at e-axis dot com