FreshBooks is a company that really believes in great customer service. We want our product to reflect that by shipping frequently, staying bug-free, and building exactly what our customers want and need.
The magic of web development is that you can do a lot with a few dedicated developers and designers. Do you really know how to do more with less? Have you been in the trenches? Have you learned first hand how to invest in your development team to keep delivering the highest quality code? Are you a proven manager who has led a team of web developers and is looking to step into an important leadership role here at FreshBooks?
Be a leader and manager of our product and our development team. You will work together with other business groups to drive product enhancements and new products to help grow the FreshBooks service and online community. You will be unafraid to ask the tough questions of both other managers as well as product developers. You know how to get the most out of people and have a keen sense of “what counts” when it comes to product and business decisions.
We need you to have:
- Real-life experience developing web applications in the trenches
- A strong desire to build a development team and optimize their performance
- Technology, product, and market vision.
- Zeal for agile development
- Experience listening to users, translating their needs to the business owners, and helping the developers build the right thing.
- A developer’s heart
- An ability to teach, mentor, coach other people in the Tao of Development
How to apply
If you are a proven web development manager who is ready to lead the FreshBooks product into the future, and you’d like to work with a great team in our bright Toronto office, get your resume and cover letter in to us at email@example.com today!