At Blast Radius, we are inspired by a vision of strategy, technology and design working in harmony to create innovative, profitable experiences. We’ve won awards for our work, for the way we manage our company and for the way we treat our employees, but our greatest reward is the growing list of global brands who turn to us time and time again for results they can count on.
The Interface Development Lead provides day to day ID leadership to the Blast Radius account teams and is responsible for the ID deliverables for the assigned accounts. In addition, this role provides on-the-job coaching, mentoring and training to some of the ID team. This role combines 30% non-chargeable responsibilities (which include the career management for some of the ID team, recruiting involvement, conducting project based reviews and collaborating on pitches) and 70% chargeable responsibilities working on client projects.
- Act as a mentor, coach and leader to some of the members within the ID group, who are assigned to account teams which you are providing leadership.
- Review Interface Development projects delivered to clients regularly to ensure accuracy and overall success.
- Act as the Account Team Leader when delivering on client and internal projects on an as needed basis.
- Identify emerging web technologies with potential application for website user interface and functionality development.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and other members of the User
Experience team to ensure consistency with the project’s overall goals and the client’s expectations
- Write semantic, standards-compliant, and cross-browser compatible XHTML and CSS without use of a WYSIWYG editor.
- Design in Flash (drawing tools, timeline animation) at an intermediate level.
- Develop Flash applications with Action Script at an intermediate to
- Work collaboratively with other project team members, including those from Creative, Technology, and Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for completing performance reviews, recruiting and retaining employees and assisting in career development for those on your assigned client accounts
- Communicate the Blast Radius’ vision throughout the organization, with direct accountability for one business area.
- Participate in Blast Radius internal events such as social events,
- Define and enforce best practice methodologies.
- A mind blowing personal website that demonstrates technical and creative flair
- A related New Media Diploma from an established school
- At least 7 years of web agency experience.
ActionScript, and related interface development technologies.
- Knowledge of application development, project management, creative processes, and business management.
- Minimum of two years of experience providing coaching, mentorship and management
- Strong communication, motivation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Related diploma or degree and/or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the careers section of our website: