Originally from Hotjobs
The e-Business Leader will be responsible for creating a comprehensive e-Business strategy within the context of Softchoices overall go-to market strategy. This will include driving the overall economic return of e-commerce investments and driving e-Adoption internally and with Softchoice customers. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, the e-Business leader will manage the members of the e-Business team and all web resources as well as the design and development of the website.
The responsibilities of this position are divided into 3 core areas.
- Create and manage content strategy for Softchoice.com
- Define the purpose of Softchoice.com for customers
- Create a collaboration network with Softchoice external business partners to drive innovation opportunities
- Track industry standards and trends to ensure Softchoice.com is externally competitive
- Engage with internal stake holders to define project requirements and deliverables
- Determine people resource skill needs, and allocate as needed
- Create all control metrics required to ensure stability and the continuous improvement of Softchoice.com
- Synchronize all operational resources and processes with the web
- Manage project scope and timelines
- Manage key process; production coordination & QA management etc.
- Manage the e-business team, establishing priorities and goals and ensuring alignment with strategic direction
- Mobilize internal commitment and collaboration behind e-business strategy
- Create and manage web customer retention metrics
- Using customer feedback and the latest innovations, ensure the website regularly exceeds user expectations
- Develop internal targets and tactics to increase e-adoption working with sales
- Create customer incentives to increase external e-adoption
- Constantly look for opportunities to advocate and communicate Softchoice.com to Softchoice executives employees and customers
- University Degree
- 5+ years team management experience in Web development environment agency experience preferred
- Must have the ability to lead and inspire
- Experience leading implementation and management of a b2b e-Commerce Search Engine/Store.
- Proven success leading e-Adoption and change within an organization
- Prefer experience managing a P&L
- Cross functional experience an asset (sales marketing consulting) an asset
- Experience with supply chain, and with large product catalogue
- Robust Search engine implementation
- Knowledge of Information Architecture and Usability
- Marketing and content experience a definite asset
- An understanding of project management for interactive initiatives
- A thorough understanding of the Web development lifecycle
- Some knowledge of HTML/CSS/WEB 2.0/AJAX/Standards Compliant Development and various backend technologies
- Excellent knowledge of the internet and web technologies & structure
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including traditional and .NET languages
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- A self-educator (i.e., ability to keep on top of changing trends both business & technology)
- Strong business& technical communicator
Who We Are:
Softchoice Corporation is a runaway hit! Softchoice makes it simple for businesses across North America to select, acquire and manage software and hardware resources. As the fastest growing reseller in the US and #1 in Canada, our dedication to providing the best selection of products to our customers is stronger than ever. Our partnerships with 4000+ software and hardware vendors (including Microsoft, IBM, HP and 100s more) enables us to be a single source solution for our small, medium and large business clients. For our employees, we provide a progressive and tech savvy workplace suited to ambitious and passionate people.
Enjoy benefits and an environment that acknowledges how valuable you are:
- Our health benefits are very competitive including medical, vision, dental and a suite of additional coverage
- Our employees work in a comfortable, progressive and friendly environment
Learn more about what’s happening at Softchoice, please visit our website at http://www.softchoice.com
To apply to this position, “click here http://www.softchoice.com/about/careers.asp”. Please, no telephone inquiries.
We thank you in advance for your application!