Workbrain is seeking talented Information Architects who will lead the design of best-in-class user interfaces for WorkbrainÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s next-generation of applications. Successful candidates will become key members of a rapidly-expanding product usability team that is focused on deploying innovative products that maximize ease-of-use for a wide range of end-users.
The Information Architect works on various project teams to develop user- centered designs for enterprise web applications. Responsibilities include end-user requirements gathering, information architecture and interaction design, heuristic evaluations, and usability testing. You will work to actively improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of WorkbrainÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s applications in collaboration with WorkbrainÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Product Managers, Developers, end-users and clients.
- Work closely with clients and end-users to understand their tasks, activities, needs and behaviors for the purposes of designing and usability testing new concepts and features.
- Work closely with product managers, developers and other internal stakeholders throughout the product design process, applying user-centered design practices.
- Assist in defining usability and user interface design standards across all Workbrain applications, to optimize ease-of-use and a consistent look and feel.
- Conduct ongoing research of usability and user interface design best practices.
- Be an evangelist for product usability throughout the organization.
- 3 years of experience and/or Bachelor degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Usability, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, or related area (Masters degree preferred)
- Excellent understanding and experience with user-centered design tools and methods, including:
- competitive analysis and heuristic reviews;
- persona creation and scenario analysis;
- site mapping and documenting process flows;
- wireframing and storyboarding; and
- usability testing (ad hoc and formal)
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with CHI-JOBS in the subject line.