Radian6 is in search of a top performing, senior business development resource who will oversee and execute on our strategic partner and channel development strategy.
- Proven track record in B2B partnership development and management with minimum 5 years related experience;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain partner relationships;
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue via partner relationships and channels;
- Post-secondary education.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills,
- Ability to develop detailed product knowledge quickly;
- Technically-proficient with the ability to conduct technical architecture discussions with potential partners;
- Ability to interact directly with senior executives in partner and customer organizations;
- Tenacity, drive and the competitive desire to succeed in a start-up environment;
- Familiarity with social media and social networks preferred, not required;
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills;
- Outstanding time-management skills;
- A well developed sense of humor.
Sound good to you? If you’re interested, let’s connect ,and we’ll tell you more.
If you are interested in working with a strong team in a dynamic, leading-edge environment, send your resume to: