Montreal-based PALM Communication is looking for a creative, passionate and meticulous digital information architect who will play a fundamental role in user experience development, oversee information architecture development, and organize content for digital (interactive) agency projects (online campaigns, Web 2.0 initiatives, site design and building, e-CRM projects, search engine marketing, etc.), principally for the Volkswagen account. .
- Develop the information architecture for all Web projects
- Develop tree structures, user-interface scenarios, navigation principles, prototypes, functional specifications
- Work in synergy with the strategy, creation and production teams to find effective solutions and create an effective user experience
- Analyse the competition from an ergonomic, communicational, strategic and conceptual point of view
- Participate in the continual improvement of best practices in usability, and ensure quality control in the production process
- Proven track record with several major Web projects
- Understanding of users’ behaviours, needs, motivations and objectives to create functional communications components
- Good communication skills in English and French (written and spoken)
- Keen interest in new technology and new developments in social media
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing, multi-tasking environment
- High-energy, roll-up-your sleeves attitude
- 5 to 7 years of experience in digital information architecture
- Knowledge of the automobile sector is a serious asset
PALM is a big family of more than 70 professionals who recognize that inspiration can come from everywhere and who believe that digital technology is an essential part of a strong integrated approach. PALM is part of the Havas Group, a world leader in the communications industry with its head office in Paris. Decentralized and multicultural, the Group has offices in more than 100 countries with a vast network of agencies linked by affiliation agreements. PALM benefits from this network by sharing best industry practices.
Send your résumé via e-mail to Diane Labelle, VP Operations and Interactive, PALM Communication: email@example.com