Here are some of the things the director of experience will be responsible for.
- Manage the Site Team and ensure its performance in line with the company goals (increased customer satisfaction, optimized usability, increased conversion rates).
- Ensure the execution of the daily, weekly and monthly Site production calendar.
- Understand the content management processes and systems and ensure its efficiency.
- Understanding of web-site optimization strategies and techniques while being the customer advocate and asking how will the customer react to this change on the site……
- Proficiency in web analytics and leveraging the data to affect improvements in site design.
- Propose new processes to improve the management of the sites.
- Understand the structure of the company’s Web Sites and make sound recommendations to improve functionality and usability.
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop the usability and functionality wireframe of the campaign landing pages and make recommendations on existing ones.
- Partner with the Marketing Managers to create actionable, relevant and measurable tests to improve key web metrics on target pages or specific conversion paths.
- Collaborate with the IS Department toward implementing new Site initiatives.
- Work with the ice SEO team to implement all the new initiatives.
- Provide actionable results and recommendations to the senior management on how to achieve goals and improve online results and conversion rates.
- Detect, analyze and improve performance on specific problem areas and track changes.
- Assist Marketing Director with site related initiatives.
- Stay informed of new Internet technologies and changes in existing technologies with a keen eye on how to leverage them to add value to the business.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org