Full-Time Position – Ottawa, ON
- Responsible for the full life-cycle development of the front end from a technical perspective from requirements phase through the QA phase.
- Responsible for the technical design, coding and unit testing of GUI related features and functionality.
- Required to create design specifications for all feature implementations as well as document code.
- A tireless advocate for the user: both in terms of valued functionality, and usability.
Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- College/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Experience developing Web 2.0/AJAX based applications
- Experience in ASP.Net & C#
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Experience translating wireframes / UI sketches into flexible and usable code templates
- Adherence to web standards
- Knowledge of developing cross platform/browser compatibility for dynamic web applications
- Graphic and layout sensibility
- Ability to manage and coordinate work flow and handle multiple assignments
- Have a passion for usability
- Excellent problem solving/debugging skills
- Team player and work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
If you have what it takes to be successful in this position, please send your CV’s (Word or PDF) to email@example.com.