World Class Company – World Class Opportunity
At Infusion Development, opportunity is much more than a benefit, it’s a direct part of our company’s culture. Known as “Infusionites,” our company of entrepreneurs continues to push growth at whirlwind speeds, resulting in over 170 employees and offices in London, New York, Toronto, Boston and Waterloo, Ontario. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with expertise in the development of custom enterprise systems, technology training, mentorship and technical writing. By leveraging a full suite of current and emerging technologies we develop and implement enterprise-scale financial systems and mission critical solutions for an extensive global client list that includes the world’s largest banks, government agencies, pharmaceutical firms and e-commerce companies.
At Infusion Development, the opportunities are endless. In addition to re-location to any of our offices, many of our staff are given opportunities to be published authors, through white papers as well as our computer book series – “CodeNotesÂ®,” published by Random House.
Infusion is seeking a talented User Interface Designer who will build user interface design concepts and prototypes using the latest and greatest in technology for our clients’ next-generation applications. Successful candidates will become key members of a rapidly-expanding product usability team that is focused on deploying innovative products that maximize ease-of-use for a wide range of end-users.
The UI Designer works on various project teams to build prototype user interface designs for enterprise web and desktop applications. You will work to actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness, and desirability of the solutions that Infusion develops for their clients.
- Designing interfaces for Infusion’s bleeding edge applications.
- Working in partnership with the development team, the PMO and other internal stakeholders to build proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of proposed and planned applications and features.
- Collaborate in the definition of user interface design standards for applications, to optimize ease-of-use and achieve an integrated and consistent look and feel.
- 3 years of experience in web design / development, with specific expertise with web-based applications
- Knowledge of usability and coding practices for accessibility
- Strong web graphics production capability and practioner experience with Flash. Experience with Silverlight and WPF would be an asset
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team
- Quick thinker, able to not only carry-out solutions but create them as well
- Professional, yet creative demeanor with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several projects concurrently
- A portfolio of previous graphic work must be presented
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished web-based prototypes under tight time constraints
Qualified and interested canidates please apply online at http://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=INFUSIONDEV&cws=2&rid=126