Delvinia Interactive is looking for students or recent graduates of new media, information design, human-computer interaction, library science, or similar field â€“ with an interest in learning more about Information Architecture / User Experience Design.
Candidates will work with our Experience Design Specialist and Strategist to assist with heuristic evaluations, competitive analyses, requirements gathering, sitemaps/flows, wireframes, and functional specifications.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a recognized college or university program in new media, information design, human-computer interaction, library science, or cognitive science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Visio a definite plus
Email your resume and samples of work to email@example.com