System Interface Designer / Project Coordinator
Reporting to Director of Technology
CMN INC. Markham, Ontario
CMN is an international health management company that assists clients to successfully navigate an increasingly complex global health care system with ease and economy. We seamlessly integrate services among hospitals and physicians while actively advocating for patients.
CMN is experiencing success and explosive growth. A requirement for expanding and streamlining core operations by re-designing the information management system has been recognized. An exciting opportunity for a System Interface Designer / Project Coordinator (SID/PC) has been created to develop the interactive design and provide project coordination expertise of CMN’s new information system applications.
The successful applicant should be highly experienced in business logic based analysis and design, and formulate creative interface solutions emphasizing usability and optimized performance. The successful applicant will collaborate with the innovative and dedicated project management team in developing and designing a functionally rich, robust, user friendly system driven by defined set of business requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Coordination
- Document system and workflow best practices during product evaluations
- Maintain project plan and coordinate tasks with core project management and operational teams.
- Information Design
- Use structured methodologies to identify user requirements, develop functional specifications and define business rules for the system development
- Evaluate and align interface designs to industry standard operating platforms.
- Interaction Design
- Define the mechanisms for user interaction and application functionality in detailed information maps and storyboards, focusing on optimize productivity and maximize usability.
- Degree, advanced diploma or equivalent directly related work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in information management technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving, decision making skills and excellent time management and organization abilities that facilitate team work
- Extensive hands-on experience and proficient knowledge of the following:
- Designing & Developing flexible and scalable interfaces; Information synthesis and organization, site navigation techniques, site map and story board development
- Design and Development applications: MS Visio/Project/Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop) Illustrator
If you want to be part of an international success story and you are able to make a difference than we wish to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note Systems Designer/Project Coordinator in the subject line. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.