Organization is currently looking for a Software Developer for a start-up business based out of Toronto. We require a fresh graduate that is passionate about web 2.0 and web-based software development. The candidate must be a risk taker and have entrepreneurial blood.
The chosen candidate will join our company at its most exciting time. The product is set to launch in Sept/07 with a soft launch for July/07. The beta website is approximately 80% complete and we require someone to ensure a successful launch for July and develop future innovations and enhancements moving forward. We are looking for a long-term commitment with this project, which already has the possibilities for great success.
- Web 2.0 site that is offered to students.
- Organization that creates social change. The candidate must enjoy benefiting society.
- Partnerships with schools across Ontario for launch
- Media prepared for September launch (CBC, Toronto Star, 100 school newspapers across the country).
- Take ownership of a next generation website (web 2.0)
- Make daily feature enhancements
- Optimize website code
- Ensure website is fully functional and visually appealing for target audience
- Able to take latest trends in web 2.0 and integrate in the website
- Work closely with management to enhance website
- Website 80% built, need assistance for development going forward
- Launch date schedule for September 2007
- Willing to work late hours
- Candidate is expected grow to be the technical lead of the organization
- ASP .NET
- MS SQL
- HTML, CSS
Email resume to shachin.ghelani at gmail.com