This position designs and develops digital media experiences in Flash, HTML, and other Web and eLearning content.
Scope of the Role
- Design and develop Web-based eLearning and promotional solutions.
- Maintain a current, in depth knowledge of leading Web industry tools and techniques relevant to Click Media’s solution set.
- Review client requirements and suggest the best ways of addressing them.
- Work with account and project teams to come up with solutions that propel our clients' businesses forward.
- Design and develop interfaces, presentation-level content, and completed Web/eLearning solutions.
- Support the marketing/sales team with creative concepts and presentations.
- Participate in continual review of our solutions and our process to improve results for your team, our clients, and our company.
Required Experience and Competencies
- 3 years of proven new media experience in one or more of the following solutions: corporate eLearning, Flash-driven Web sites, and presentation systems
- Post secondary education in new media design or development
- Minimum 3+ years experience Flash
- Minimum 3+ years experience HTML
- Excellent ActionScript 2 coding capabilities
- Experience integrating XML-based content into Flash presentations
- Smart, self starter who has a passion for customer satisfaction and success
- Able to work in a professional, yet informal environment and actively contribute to the growth of our company
- A sense of urgency and a strong comfort level working in an entrepreneurial environment that is nimble and flexible and where change is embraced to ensure we are constantly improving our business and solutions to clients
If you are a self-motivated high achiever with experience to bring to digital media design and development, then we would love to hear from you.
We thank all candidates for your interest in Click Media and taking the time to submit your resume. We will be contacting only those who meet the specified requirements to arrange for a discussion. Best wishes in your career search.
We respectfully request that search firms and employment agencies not contact us for this search.