At RKD we pride ourselves on our unique work environment. Relaxed, yet dedicated, we enjoy overachieving, and fostering successful relationships with our clients. We also believe that employee happiness is the key to our success. Interested in finding out more?
This position will be responsible for assisting in the coding, testing and deployment of client and internal development projects. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the RKD production team providing technical knowledge and experience as well as assisting in ensuring a high degree of quality through input and initiative.
- Assist in the planning and development of new web applications, working closely with designers, project managers and senior developer.
- Maintain and update existing web applications and legacy systems as required.
- Assist in providing client support as required.
- Actively participate in quality assurance and usability testing while maintaining established best practice standards.
- 1-3 years practical development experience (.NET / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL / T-SQL / XML).
- 1-3 years practical experience with SQL and database technologies (MS SQL, My SQL, MS Access).
- Experience developing in a web environment with a full understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills are required.
- Must be a team player that can work independently and take direction from others.
- Client-side programming, particularly utilizing AJAX / ATLAS is desired.
Please email your resume and cover letter to developer @ rkd.ca