Teehan+Lax Inc., an award-winning design studio based in downtown Toronto requires a dynamic individual for the role of Project Coordinator.
Our expertise is in defining and designing customer experiences in the digital channel. Our services divide into 2 areas of specialization:
- Programs: Strategy, planning & execution for Micro sites, integrated digital media campaigns,rich e-mail
- Platforms: User experience design & consulting for web sites, rich intranet applications.
The Project Coordinator’s primary role is to assist the Studio Manager and project leads coordinate the life cycle of various projects that come through the studio.
Project Scope & Risk Management
- Understand the scope and objectives of each project to clearly outline a contract and estimate
- Help monitor progress against project schedule, status lists. Monitor deadlines and scope change report to Studio Manager and Partners.
- Manage and update project schedules and status reports as objectives are met or change
- Work with Studio Manager to create internal status reports to Partners, creative team
- Coordinate client meetings and internal reviews for each project
- Assist the Studio Manager with client needs and expectations by managing emails, meeting notes, status reports, quotes, and billing
- Liaise with studio to ensure that client requirements are being met
- 1-2 years experience in a Web agency environment
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma in a related field preferred, but not mandatory
- Proficient on a MAC
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, Keynote. Photoshop and InDesign is an asset
- Experience with Project Management software such as MS project or Fast Track
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all studio members and clients
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Works effectively alone and as part of a team
- Positive, mature and professional, can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Energetic, reliable, and willing to go above and beyond. Willing to commute.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com