- A User Experience Architect with the skills, experience and passion to design a remarkable â€œSocial Discoveryâ€ application that delivers rich interactive experiences to the mainstream.
- A self-starter with a keen eye for strong, clean design, and an instinctive understanding of the essential elements of an Architecture of Participation.
- A creative force who draws equally on art and science in the design process.
The job is:
A fabulous opportunity to establish the foundations for a web services application that has clear potential to emerge as a Top 25 web property through a unique partnership with a high profile (and high traffic) public institution that is committed to pushing the edge of the envelope.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to lead the user experience design process. A designer who will validate and expand upon user requirements and competitive site analysis and then dive into rapid prototyping as required both for ongoing research and iterative design purposes, as well as stakeholder buy-in.
The job requires:
- An ingrained familiarity with emerging design patterns of Web 2.0 â€“ the Social Web.
- Strong documentation skills: site maps, transaction flows, interface schematics â€“ and ultimately, a full set of functional requirements.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools, ideally Photoshop, Illustrator or Visio.
- Superior HTML-related skills (XML/XHTML/CSS), and an ability to cleanly implement UI across different browser environments.
- Strong skills in graphical user interface design, iconography design, colour usage, typography, etc.
An expanding Toronto-based start-up, founded by a successful entrepreneur who has built talented teams and delivered industry-leading applications before. We're through the proof-of-concept stage and ready to start on the fun stuff!
If you're interested in learning more:
Leave us a note at email@example.com