What we are seeking
We’re looking for a junior to intermediate web designer with experience in designing smart and engaging end-user experiences for the web.
- You will have experience producing visually stunning design plans/mockups working with a web application team.
- You have demonstrated understanding of graphic design as it relates to users’ needs and modern design standards, as well as success designing intuitive and user-friendly websites.
- You are expert in Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver etc.
- An asset if you can build standard-compliant XHTML/CSS templates.
- You must have a significant design background with at least 2 years of experience.
About this role
Novus Health is an innovative health services company working with many different corporate clients and national brands. You will have an opportunity to be creative and work with some other talented people like yourself.
We have a fun and relaxed environment located near Queen and Spadina. We are seeking someone talented to start right away. This is for a 3 – 6 month full time contract and there are opportunities for full time permanent employment.
Does this sound like you?
Apply in confidence via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and at least three examples of your work that demonstrate your skills. Please refer to “Toronto Designer” in the subject line.
We can only respond to the applicants that provide the above information and only those that we are interested in connecting with. Thank you for your interest!