Want to make a huge difference? Want to work with fun people on a fun product? Then you want to be at Hot or Not!!
Hot or Not has some of the world’s top dating sites:
- Millions of people date through Hot or Not.
- Thousands of people find matches every day.
- We make money and AREN’T advertising supported.
- Hot or Not is a fast-paced company that measures releases in days not weeks and rewards individual initiative and gumption.
This is key member of the team, and a growth position. You will have your fingers in the entire breadth of Hot or Not’s offerings: our website, social networking apps (Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, etc) and iPhone and other mobile apps.
- Design and develop a world class user experience
- Create detailed specifications, wireframes and visual mockups
- Create graphics, logos, and icons
- Be responsible for all brand-related creative at the company for both print and web
- Finally, you will likely manage a team of designers as the company’s needs grow
- The ideal candidate is an experienced hands-on designer who is excited about new concepts and can think in terms of both wireframes and visual designs. You have worked in a product development group for leading brands, websites, and mobile devices. The position requires a strong design background in visual and interaction design and a portfolio of work demonstrating the range of experience.
- At least four years experience in web design
- Strong information architecture skills. We would like to see specifications: wireframes, site maps, etc
- Strong visual design skills with demonstrated ability to create graphics and icons with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to design simple and engaging user interfaces
- Located in mid-town Toronto.
No agencies or contractors please.
Applicants must live in the Greater Toronto Area or be willing to relocate.
All applicants are asked to build an online profile by clicking on the attached url:
Make sure to tell us why you think you are a fit and any relevant url’s to your portfolio, blog, work, resume, etc.