Want to work with fun people, on a fun product, and make a huge difference? Then you want to be at Hot or Not. Hot or Not is one of the world’s top social entertainment and dating sites:
- Millions of people date through Hot or Not.
- Thousands of people find matches every day.
- We make money and AREN’T advertising supported.
Hot or Not is a fast-paced company that measures releases in days not weeks and rewards individual initiative and gumption.
This is key member of the team, and a growth position. We are looking for a web developer with strong front end skills that is passionate about web standards and ready to take on a huge code base.
- Develop a world class product and user experience using agile methodologies.
- Fix bugs and improve the user experience.
- Experience developing and deploying high availability, high performance web applications.
- Strong knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Ability to pickup new environments and languages quickly.
- Compatibility with a workplace built around small, highly motivated teams.
- Familiarity with modern web frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of Ruby / Rails, Python / Django is a plus.
- Good understanding of current web technologies such as AJAX, or Memcached is a plus.
How To Apply
Applicants are asked to click on the link and apply directly. http://tbe.taleo.net/NA12/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IPNETWORKXS&cws=1&rid=37