StickerYou is an upcoming web platform for consumers to create, customize and order high quality stickers. It is a new exciting start-up company with a website launch in Spring 2009. It will be one of the most stimulating places on the Internet for users who want to access, create and customize images, according to their own lifestyle, that can be ordered. We are looking for a highly talented User Experience Architect to work with our development team (downtown Toronto).
A highly skilled User Experience Architect with 8+ years experience in software and/or a web based interactive applications. The ability to translate business objectives and technical development into a user centered, intuitive, functional, and aesthetically appealing design. The deliverables would be detailed documents for Interaction Flows, User Interface blueprints, and a Wireframe schema.
- Ability to conceptualize and navigate website designs
- Experience with user-centered design techniques, and creating organizational concepts and project processes for web sites both large and small
- Proven track in information architecture industry standards and best practices
- Use design recommendations to articulate user interfaces via mockups and prototypes
- Courses in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Behavioral Science is a plus
You will be supported with detailed business case documentation, functional specs, and a preliminary User Interface design. You will compliment and work closely with our small software development and design team to create the most inspiring and user-friendly on-line creation experience.
Send your resume and hourly rate to:
President, StickerYou Inc.
awitkin –at- stickeryou dot com