NexKlix is seeking a self-motivated freelance user experience architect to work with our strategy and design team. Immediate work includes defining and designing the user experience for a leading Canadian financial news portal. Future projects will be given on a project-to-project basis.
NexKlix is a Toronto based User Experience consultancy focused on defining, planning and designing online user experiences.
About the Project
The project is for a leading Canadian financial news portal. The project involves the planning and design of numerous features to assist users to find relevant markets information to make informed investment decisions. The work will include developing wireframes, functional specifications and executing informal usability studies.
Must have 3+ years of Information Architecture or related experience in:
- participating in client planning meetings to gather and evaluate project requirements
- developing personas to inform scenarios, and use cases
- developing wireframes, user flow diagrams, prototypes, and functional specifications to inform creative and development teams
- participate in team meetings and client reviews
- plan and execute formal and informal usability reviews
- conduct heuristic evaluation on existing functionality to provide usability insights and design recommendation
- have an established work experience in developing high-impact user-centered solutions with strong references
- must be able to demonstrate your architectural work with samples of your documentation
- strong visual communication skills and the ability to present them to the design team, client stakeholders and development leads
- self-motivated and self-managed and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- must be detailed oriented, work must exhibit complete accuracy in how it meets user and business requirements
- must be able to communicate effectively with complex team environments
- a creative thinker with a desire to develop innovative solutions that are inline with the client’s bigger picture
- must be able to work flexible hours, attend onsite team and client meetings
- must be efficient in Omni Graffle on the MAC or Visio on the PC.
- the client is located in downtown Toronto, no additional travel is required
This is an immediate position, only serious and experience persons apply.
Please send your resume to email@example.com