Delvinia Interactive is seeking a fulltime INTERACTIVE ACCOUNT MANAGER to take on a role in our client team. Their primary responsibility would be to manage and assist in the growth of the interactive client relationships.
Delvinia Interactive is a leading digital agency, developing, planning and executing high-impact interactive marketing and research solutions. We are dedicated to helping our clients acquire, retain and better understand their customers through the use of digital channels. Insight is what drives our ideas and we believe that the best interactive solutions stem from the deepest understanding of each client’s business and customers. It is our flexible, individualized approach that distinguishes us from our competition. We tailor our solutions to meet each client’s specific business challenges, leveraging one key capability, or blending the best of each.
Delvinia is located in downtown Toronto.
The Interactive Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Working with clients to understand their business, customers, requirements and constraints
- Collaborating with Delvinia’s core strategic experts in aligning client objectives, customer needs, and technology options to produce innovative interactive strategies
- Leading the scope of multiple concurrent projects from strategy to budgets
- Acting as a customer experience advocate across all experience design activities
- Communicating project vision, goals and design rationale across an interdisciplinary team for the complete project lifecycle
- Reporting on project status and P&L management (including financial and operational)
- Preparing, writing and presenting strategic recommendations, client proposals and responses to RFPs
- Monitoring and optimizing client campaigns and metrics
- Assisting with new client acquisitions and new business pitches
A candidate should demonstrate the following:
- 5-7 years experience in interactive design and strategy
- 3-5 years of Account Management experience
- Ability to cultivate long term client relationships and meeting client expectations and satisfaction
- Experience working on integrated multi-faceted marketing campaigns
- A strong background in customer insight and customer-centric design
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to manage and lead a team and sell solutions to senior management and clients
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills (able to lead client meetings with senior personnel; able to create and deliver persuasive presentations, etc.)
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to understand and analyze data, create reports, identify opportunities and develop plans & recommendations
- Detail oriented and a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information with ability to see the big picture
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Creative thinker
- Team player
- Positive attitude with a genuine desire to further the business objectives of Delvinia’s clients
- Able to work flexible hours when requested
- Desire to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Required
- Degree or equivalent work experience
Assets and Differentiators
Based upon experience
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference INTERACTIVE ACCOUNT MANAGER in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest, but only those candidates who qualify for an interview will be contacted.