This code will insert an html
<iframe type="text/html" ></iframe> that points to the BubbleShare mini-gallery.
The downloadable zip file contains 1 file: dcc_bubbleshare.php. Simply follow these instructions to install:
- Extract and upload the files to your plugins folder.
Remember to tell your file archiver software to use the provided folder names!
- Activate the plugin in your WP admin
- Create photo galleries using BubbleShare , grab the album identifier from the URI you’ll need this to create a mini gallery.
- Create a WordPress post or page with [bubbleshare http://bubbleshare.com/unique_gallery], e.g., [bubbleshare http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/5142.57d0b375b2e] or [bubbleshare bubbleshare_unique_album_identifier], e.g., [bubbleshare 4681.4c3c12e74c4].
0.3.1 beta – February 21, 2006
- Thanks to Christopher Quine for catching a mistake in the latest edition of the plugin (it’s an embarassing copy paste error, d’oh).
0.3 beta – February 20, 2006
- Changed the
<iframe></iframe>to work with IE based on an inquiry from The Urban Grind (see Joe’s comments about xhtml1.0 being perfectly adequate and using iframe ).
0.2 beta – December 13, 2005
- Updated to accept the BubbleShare Album URI that is emailed to users, e.g., http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/5142.57d0b375b2e ,
0.1 alpha – December 9, 2005
- Released to the wild.
- It would probably be nice if the plugin would accept the complete BubbleShare Album URI, I’ll do that next.
Inspired by the wordpress audio plugin this plugin is the ticket if you need an MP3 player for WordPress.