Marketing technology, if you believe the infographics and Gartner, that marketing will spend more on technology by 2017. There are an incredible proliferation of new tools available to marketers and product developers. Here is a short list of the tools that I have been evaluating for automating different parts of the marketing process.
- Totango – Trial conversions and user engagement.
- Portrait Sofware – Predictive analytics on best next action and behavioural customer segmentation.
- Custora – Behavioural segmentation and analytics for retail customers.
- Intercom.io – It’s like Rapportive for new customer signups.
- The Sunny Trail – It’s like Rappportive for new customer signups.
- Spinnakr – Custom target content based on behavioural analytics.
- RJ Metrics – Hosted analytics.
- Retenion Science
- HubSpot – CRM/Marketing Automation
- Spark by Marketo – Marketing Automation for SMB
- Pardot – Marketing Automation
A combination of Pipedrive CRM System and HubSpot for the CRM (I just love the stage view for Pipedrive, it’s like Trello or Asana for sales) and then adding Intercom or The Sunny Trail and Spinnakr for specific situations.
What marketing automation and customer engagement tools are you track?