I wrote my first blog post for DavidCrow.ca, roughly 11 years ago on the day Douglas Adams passed away from a heart attack. It is hard to believe that I have been doing this unsuccessfully for 11 years. Strangely, I had my heart attack roughly 5 years later on May 30, 2006, maybe heart trouble is the common thread through my blog.
I need to get in the habit of blogging more. I have been woefully neglectful of my blog. Unlike Joey, who seems to have found time to blog multiple times per day. I need to follow the advice of Mark Suster and Fred Wilson (more), and just make blogging part of my daily activities. (I probably need to try to make other things like a walking desk part of my daily activities too). I’ve written a lot of posts for StartupNorth, but I haven’t been as dedicated to my own blog.
Here are some of my favorite posts:
- September 30, 2005 – BarCamp Toronto
- January 18, 2006 – The Camp Factor
- February 4, 2006 – Do what you love
- March 31, 2006 – DemoCamp: Rising to the challenge
- April 1, 2006 – Entrepreneurship, Sharing and DemoCamp
- April 27, 2006 – In my lifetime…
- May 5, 2006 – BarCampER
- July 10, 2006 – DIY: DemoCamp in your town
- February 17, 2007 – Challenging Imagination
- May 16, 2007 – Evaluating Technology
- January 21, 2008 – The year of the startup
- January 17, 2008 – From out of the ashes
- December 30, 2007 – Is money the root of our problems?
- February 6, 2008 – I’m not an evangelist, I’m an arms dealer
- February 16, 2008 – Harnessing Hogtowns Hominids for High Tech Hijinks and Hubs
- April 24, 2008 – The Adoption Funnel and Evangelism Marketing
- April 25, 2008 – Subject to Change
Back to it I guess.